Sage 50 - v28.1 is out!
The Sage 50c Accounts v28.1 update is packed up with all new features and improvements.
Based on ideas submitted to Sage City and voted on by users, Sage made a lot of improvements on the most features which were commonly requested.
The release date for this update is 16 of May 2022.
Just some of the new features and enhancements you can look forward to are:
- Open multiple companies simultaneously – Open multiple companies at the same time, work on and compare datasets, with no limit to the number or companies that can be opened at once.
- Remember logon details – Remember and store your login details making it quicker to login and switch between companies.
- Read only users – Create a ‘read-only’ user.
- E-payment improvements – Create e-payments on batch supplier payments.
- File import improvements – The routine now includes the ability to import a charitable fund as well as a single header with multiple splits.
- Purchase invoice disputes – You Mark a purchase invoice as disputed at point of entry.
- Data Management Tool – Allows you to keep your data within the recommended data volumes and tools to remove old data to improve efficiency.
- Set payments due immediately – set the payment due on customer and supplier records so payments are due immediately.
- Inactive accounts improvements – Exclude inactive accounts from the active search popup, which appears when you enter transactions.
If you have any questions about this update or need some help, contact us on 01925 751 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org